WorkChanges specialises in career guidance with an international dimension.
We aim to respond to you and to your situation.
You might want a single session to address an immediate need, for example feedback on an application or to practise for an interview;
or ongoing support at irregular intervals to fit around work travel.
Either is fine!
Topics you might choose to explore could be:
- Regrouping after major transition;
- regaining confidence;
- identifying your strengths and skills;
- clarifying your vision and values;
- exploring potential sectors for employment or self employment & identifying likely roles;
- active research and network building;
- support with your career development strategy;
- weighing up options & decision-making;
- articulating what you have to offer, and targeting your message for different employers;
- reframing experience for a new context;
- incorporating feedback to improve performance;
- communicating trickier messages (e.g. disclosure);
- moving from plans to action.
Sometimes clients simply value a confidential ear outside their local setting, or a chance to hear their own thoughts in a new way.
Appointments are for one hour, or, for interview practice and feedback, we recommend an extended one and a half hour session.
|Career guidance||1 hour||£98|
|Interview practice & feedback||1 hour 30 mins||£145|
Sessions are offered by phone, facetime or by skype as you prefer. You pay for the cost of the call if you’re based outside UK. Cost of calls may vary according to your network provider.
Payment is made in UK pounds through Paypal at time of confirmed booking. Payments by credit card are thus possible without your card details being shared; there is no need to set up a Paypal account if you do not wish.
Appointments cancelled up to 24 hours of due time will be rearranged or reimbursed as you prefer.
Please note, the appointments button is now disabled. To contact us to discuss a query or to make an appointment for a consultation, please email in the first instance to email@example.com. Thank you.
WorkChanges is a UK registered company. Transactions are covered under UK law. A copy of the contract is here. All prices quoted include UK value-added tax.